Friday 23 November 2012

Friday Night Pretty Things (Pretty Majestic Things eehhehehe)

Here it is, for your enjoyment (I hope), a round up of the majestical, magical things I've most liked on my travels through the internet!~

Can we talk about her outfit? The poster-style-writing? The caught-off-guard yet oh-so-poised pose? 

Awwwhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeieieieieieieo
veganmonsterr:

Hey I’m Darth Vader the Sith Lord and you’re watching Disney Channel
'My name's Darth Vader *heavy breathing* and you're watching Disney Channel!' Did you hear about Star Wars being bought by Disney? I'm not sure whether to be mildly horrified or glad that they're bringing out a 7th movie-the thing is Disney apparently bought Marvel yet The Avengers turned out pretty awesome, right?(Don't quote me on the buying out Marvel thing though I only found that out via the internet oops)
yourmaniac:

candyflosssupernova:

I need these nails!

more of this ♥ ♛ † 
Wish I had this much skill in painting my nails because this is amazing and spacey and stuff
delici0us-desserts:

Homemade Ice Cream Cake (by The Insatiable Palate)
Things like this are the reason I'm constantly hungry hmm

Tippity Top Secret; I've never had a pretzel before, like ever
idknowlol:

perf



idkgucci:

q’d focusing on school
ill still be on a little to check out blogs and such! x
GLITTER SHORTS SAY WHAT SAY WHAT
sttinson:

“I have known Joe Gordon-Levitt for going on 12 years. We first met in the summer of 2000 while doing a tiny movie called “Manic”, where we bonded over a mutual appreciation for Harry Nilsson and Nina Simone and I have been lucky enough to call him one of my dearest friends ever since. When we did “500 Days of Summer” 8 years later, we spent every lunch hour dancing to Marvin Gaye in the hair and make up trailer; we had loads of fun. I hope to do a thousand more movies with him because he’s simply the best.” - Zooey Deschanel
This film has to be one of my favourites and this photo aw aw awwww pretty lights cute facial expressions peeeerfect



B-B-BOOOOM

This outfit is so simple yet so beautiful love it love it love it
ruban-rose:

Angelic Pretty Candy Treat details ♥

Superquick life updates; I started stretching my ear (!!!), I downloaded and started to play the game 'The Witch's House/Majo no Ie' which super-creepy but I would definitely recommend, plus it's free so what have you got to lose?(apart from sleep), I made some stickers, lazed around and generally didn't have a very interesting week!

Hope you're having a splendid morning/day/evening/night/whatever, toodle pip and tally ho!
~Jadeლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)


No comments:

Post a Comment