Friday 16 November 2012

Is it too early to wear Christmas jumpers???

Today we had a non-school uniform day (finally, I hate having to wear my uniform all the time, it gets so boring) for charity, so I got a chance to wear my new Christmassy jumper!






Reindeer Jumper - River Island
Holographic Eye Necklace - Topshop
Shirt - New Look (but I studded it myself)
Skinny Jeans - New Look
Ear Stretcher - Topshop
Sad Flower Ring - Guide Camp (there was a tuck shop and this was the last ring, it only cost 20p!)

The weather's come for trips to town with friends, cosy little meetings in Starbucks, snuggling up and watching cartoons; for having late night conversations about everything and nothing with people you're comfortable with, for wearing jumpers (or sweaters as you might know them as).
 I love the transition into winter so much, as you can probably tell; I'm more suited to cosying up, wearing layers and walking around town past the German market that pops up every year without fail. 

Have a nice weekend, hope you have a spleeeendid time!
~Jadeლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)


4 comments:

  1. Never too early! That jumper is really cute. I like your accessories too.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!^.^ thankyou! I checked out your blog and I just thought I'd tell you it's amazing c:

      Delete
  2. I think no, it is not at all early for jumpers just like those at the christmas at dublincostumeshop.ie. In love with these pictures over here, hope you keep us posted with more on these, thank you once again.

    ReplyDelete