Monday 5 November 2012

On wanting to start a band

 JUST A WARNING - THERE'S A WHOLE LOT OF WRITING BUT THERE'S OTHER STUFF TOO DON'T LEAVE ME PLS

 I've been wanting to start a band for a while now. It seems like so much fun, just playing music with your friends, and seeing as I'm a lazy girl and all I do is sit at my laptop (I wish I was joking but I'm not) it would be something for me to put my unused effort into! The only thing, up until now, is that no-one would take me seriously - but today I started talking about it to Ada and she agreed, and seemed pretty excited for if we did start a band. I'm thinking of getting an acoustic guitar for Christmas, but my friend Martha says up until then she can lend me a guitar, and she's going to teach both me and Ada guitar! The only things now are getting a drummer and singer (Ada says she'll do bass, and I'll do normal guitar), and finding a band name etc. The whole band name thing is important I guess, because for anyone to take us seriously enough to even get gigs or whatever we need a FUNKY NAME WOOT WOOT.



Black Skinny Jeans, £25, boohoo.com
Purple Crushed Velvet Doc Martens, £110, styletread.com
Black Tank Top, £23, forevernew.com
Galaxy Round Neck Top, £20, oasap.com
Unicorn Pullover, £18, etsy.com
Black Jacket, £24, ginatricot.com
Crystal Ring, £3.50, Topshop
Pearl Triangle Ring, £6.50, Topshop

Stage-wise I've chosen mostly darker colours because if you're on a stage with lots of lights having to put a lot of effort in, you're most likely going to sweat, and black is the colour which sweat shows up least on haha ^.^ I wish I owned all of these clothes/shoes/jewellery ahh.


Bikini Kill looking pretty badass

More badass-ness

Excuse me while I wish I was allowed to go see All Time Low live *sobs*

Pretty flowery microphone things lalalaa

All band name suggestions are welcome guys, I will love you forever and reward you with xcupcakes and llamas and sloths and stuff if you suggest any names(◡‿◡✿)
 ~Jadeლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

2 comments:

  1. I used to want the same thing, and now I want to be a writer. When do you stop wanting things? Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! For the record, those velvet Docs are out of this world. True stunner.
    http://youarethebeesknees.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete