Friday 8 February 2013

☯☯☯NEW YORK VIBESSSS☯☯☯

I don't think I've mentioned it before but IN FIVE DAYS I'M GOING TO NEW YORK I THINK I'M GOING TO EXPLODE WITH HAPPINESS!!!!! It's a school trip and finally after like a year of waiting or maybe even more it's finally almost time! To celebrate my excitement and stuff, this will be a vibey post brought to you by yours truly (◡‿◡✿)


THE CLOTHES ARE CASUAL WITH A STREET EDGE YHYHYH

All I can say is wow the outfit, hair and photography is all amazing, she's so pretty ahh those sunglasses too (●♡∀♡)






 Sunglasses are a thing there 
Also that JACKET  (。♥‿♥。)




This skirt is absolutely faaaantastic, the leather really goes with the style of the overall outfit ahh



THE CITY ITSELF IS JUST AS GORGEOUS AS THE PEOPLE DAMMIT

















YOU PROBABLY KNEW THIS WAS COMING BUT I THINK WE KNOW ONE OF THE GREATEST SONGS ABOUT NEW YORK IS THIS BEAUTY;
(♥‿♥) *sobs into pillow b/c this song dammit the love I have for it(✿ ♥‿♥)

Anyway yeah this has been a vibey post from you to me have a good day/night darlings kiss kiss

~Jadeლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)






No comments:

Post a Comment