Friday 22 February 2013

Friday Night Pretty Things!!!! (PRETTY.MAJESTIC.)

Hello hello hello I am here right now on my laptop to present to you the MAJESTIC AND FABULOUS THINGS I HAVE SEEN ON THE INTERNET THIS WEEK OKAY LETS GO

SORRY ABOUT THE SWEAR WORD GOSH I KNOW IT'S TERRIBLE
but this necklace is too fabulous, I need this in my life but I wouldn't know who to give the other half to???

x3xcupcakex3x:

SO IN LOVE!!! where can i find these??

WANT NEED

lanadelrude:

i hope so



I keep seeing photos of people skating or fixing skateboards and it reminds me how much I want to buy one and learn how to skate like I know someone who skates and he says he'll teach me so hopefully that'll motivate me to learn

They look so goooood

cherry-and-also-bomb:

♡♡♡
good vibes please x

this is now my excuse for not getting much sleep ehehehehehhehe

nickgoesrawrrr:

THERE IT IS THERE IT IS THERE IT IS OH MY GOD OH MY GOD YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I FINALLY FOOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A SHINY PONYTA MOVING SPRITE OKAY THE POKEMON-OBSESSED GURL WITHIN ME IS REJOICING

AAAANYWAY how's your life been going? Hopefully brilliant because let's be honest here you deserve it. A while back I stretched my ear to 5mm!!!!! (it hurt then but now it's fine) Hopefully I will acquire some cute plugs soon because this taper is getting boring plus I know it's only a matter of time before I get told to take it out or something. I'll be putting photos from New York up hopefully tomorrow woo!! I got some cool things there which I would like to share with you(◡‿◡✿)
 Farewell darlings,
~Jade(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧


No comments:

Post a Comment