Friday 11 January 2013

Friday Night Pretty Things!!!!!!!!! (Pretty Majestic Things aw yess)

 Here I am going to show you the things that caught my eye this past few weeks, enjoy!~*

rnortal:

FUCKING TRANSPARENT USAGI THAT BLINKS
TRANSPARENT SAILOR MOON OH MY GOD WHAT
Don't mind me I'm just sobbing in a corner because my bed isn't this adorable hmph
Does anyone know where I could get this bag because I think I need it wow

marijuana—tea:

fleurdecocaine:

marina

♡
Marina gurrllll u so kawaii 
sweetyunicorn:

~ pink ~ pastel ~ fashion ~ kawaii ~







I am currently sat here watching endless episodes of Sailor Moon and eating cereal from a mug so I guess you could say I'm pretty mature wow yep living life on the edge;D
I was thinking of making a zine soon hmmmm.. hope you have a faaaabulous weekend!
~Jadeლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

4 comments:

  1. ahh too much kawaii-ness in one post! (which means it's technically perfect to be distracting me from my japanese homework, right?)
    YES you should definitely make a zine! i'm making one too, then maybe we could swap when we're done? :) xx

    www.ohnoitsemily.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it is, thankyou!;D and ahh we should!xx

      Delete
  2. i've just been going through blogs linked on rookiemag comments and wOW i'm in love your blog! and the title aLL TIME LOW WOW PERFECT ok bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouuu ahH SOMEONE NOTICED YES YOU ARE PERFECT OK (◡‿◡✿)

      Delete