Sunday 30 December 2012

Saying goodbye to 2012

Hello! I'm hoping you had a great Christmas (sorry for my lack of posts ahh), and got what you wanted; maybe you ate lots of food too? Please say you did because it would make me feel a lot better for consuming ridiculous amounts of food.
 It's almost the end of 2012, and that's a weird thing to think! 2012 has been good for the most part; I got into a whole lot of things such as a wide variety of bands, tumblr, guitar (got one for Christmas and so far so good I think!), blogging etc. 2012 for me has been the year where I changed quite a bit - I've got different interests and hobbies, a different sense of style, I take way more interest in how I look and I'm pretty sure that's a good thing, I've become more determined and if I had to say whether or not I've changed for the better, I'd say I've definitely changed for the better! My confidence has risen I think, well I guess it must have because I'm spilling my guts to you Internet people hehe. 
Overall I'd say 2012 has been a good year, and I'm definitely looking forward to the next part of saying goodbye to one year, which is saying hello to the other! I'm really excited to see what 2013 has in store, and hopefully I'll change and grow some more for the better, and my art, blog etc will change and grow with me. 
 Have any of you got New Years resolutions sorted out yet? Any plans for New Year's Eve? Hope so!
~Jade ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

No comments:

Post a Comment