Friday 29 March 2013

Friday Night Pretty Things (PRETTY MAJESTIC THAAANGS)

 Okay so I should probably start off by apologising for the 183692743th time for my absence, the reasons for it are pretty much the same as they usually are; not enough time, and when I do have time I'm really burned out and tired so I can't really focus on blogging. Hopefully now that it's the Easter Holidays I'll be able to blog more! Anyway I'm going to stop blathering on and get to posting lalalaa

c4tching-f1re:

crocs-wbu:

mctwerk:

x-fin1ty:

drama-ll4ma:

this picture has made my day just a little bit better
OH MY GOD
your blog becomes 300% better once you reblog this

SO QT

WHY HAVEN’T I SEEN THIS BEFORE OMFG 

THEYRE WEARING SHOWER CAPS
MOSEBY TAKE PRNDL

TumbleBoard for iPhone and iPad
I think I'm going to faint this is too cute




I need one of these asap they're perfect and combine two of my favourite things space and cute neckaces

galaxyaurora:

transparent titanium quartz edit



flowersatfunerals:

✿







hotredhairedwitch:

1940’s girls passing notes during class…

There might be more than one post tonight, to make up for my lack of uploading recently, so look forward to that! (or not I'm not gonna tell you how to live your life okay)

~Jade☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ


No comments:

Post a Comment