Monday 29 October 2012

✰✰✰Ariel the Mermaid Pin✰✰✰

 Today was all round a faaantastic day! I got my phone unlocked, so now I can be on the internet WHENEVER I WANT (as long as I have mobile connection or whatever). I got a sewing machine, which is something I've wanted for a while now! Altogether it was just one of those days where everything went well (I even decided upon a Halloween costume - the eleventh doctor because DOCTOR WHO IS JUST THE BEST.). 
 When I went round my grandad's house to get the sewing machine(he lives really near us), I was looking through the box of threads and buttons and stuff when I spotted it. It was glittery, it was cute, it was disney. A 'LITTLE MERMAID' STICKER! I knew as soon as I saw it that it would make an adorable pin, so I asked if I could have it and as soon as I got home, I backed it with cardboard and stuck a safety pin to the back.
Is that not the best sticker ever? If you have a sticker you think is better, feel free to send me a photo and I will judge it(*´・v・)
I love the way there's glitter in her hair though, it just makes it that little bit more fantastic. It reminds me of when I was younger and collected tons of stickers, and at Christmas I asked for stickers and my mums friend gave me a whole box of stickers on a glittery background. I wish I still had them actually ;_;
Anyway, I actually have plans for once! Tomorrow I'm going to go to the library at the end of my road, then go round Alex's house (so glad I have a friend who lives really near to me, it'll literally take 5/10 minutes to walk there) and we're going to make Halloween costumes (◡‿◡✿) I JUST LOVE HALLOWEEN AND I'M SO EXCITED AHHH
CAN U SEE MY EXCITEMENT CAN U* 
HOW ABOUT NOW


Have a nice day/night lalalalaaa
~Jade
*When I use 'u' instead of 'you' I am joking, just thought I'd clarify that

No comments:

Post a Comment