Friday 26 October 2012

Friday Night Pretty Things (or just Pretty Majestic Things)

I decided literally 5 minutes ago that on Fridays, I will just post a round-up of a bunch of pretty majestic things I've seen throughout the week, and things I'd like to take inspiration from (and maybe you can too!). ENJOY~
2o6:

I want it ;n;
Kinda creepy, but overall gorgeous and wow 
disneyfansonly:

Do you love Disney? This blog is everything Disney! :)
Childhood hero if I'm being perfectly honest, so much SASS
I can't really say much about this apart from EXACTLY.
alicialivesinwonderland:

Verameat is perfection, expensive perfection
indie-boys-are-neur0tic:

my friend and I took fake high school photos. 
I absolutely love the way this photo was styled, from the school-photo background/pose to the amazing flower crown, hair, everything is wonderful^.^
BOOM.
wanderlustlovato:

Marina Lambrini Diamandis
Desperately hoping this isn't an actual claw but it's beautiful
 THIS HAS BEEN AN INSTALMENT OF JADE IS REALLY TIRED BUT AT THE SAME TIME WIDE AWAKE, TUNE IN NEXT TIME TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY TO STAY UP TILL A RIDICULOUS TIME FOR A WEEK STRAIGHTヽ(*・ω・)ノ 
~Jadeლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)


- I got all the photos from tumblr and therefore have no idea where any of them are from apart from the 5th one (school-photo-style) which is from http://indie-boys-are-neur0tic.tumblr.com/ -

2 comments:

  1. These are great, I LOVE the fifth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your blog via Rookie. It is very cute! This ia a great post!

    ReplyDelete