Friday 19 October 2012

Wow, be a little more subtle!

  On Thursday, I went swimming in P.E. It was brilliant, me and my friends were just idly swimming around, minding our own business (and occasionally splashing eachother); up until about 10 minutes before we had to go. That was when we noticed them. THE THREE GROWN MEN STARING AT US FROM ACROSS THE POOL. We brushed it off, thinking they couldn't be staring at us, until we noticed they were slowly advancing towards us. A couple of minutes later, they were two lanes away from us; still staring. Ew. But as if it couldn't get any worse than 3 grown men perving on us, they swam into the lane next to us (still staring) and eventually INTO OUR LANE. WHAT. I wish I was joking, and I especially wish this when I say they started to swim towards us, the big old creeps. You might think I'm being a little harsh in calling them pervs, but considering they were staring creepily at us whilst shouting something (I couldn't understand though, it was in some other language) that didn't sound like 'hey great swimming, keep it up!' and sounded a little more on the obscene side, I think it's a pretty fitting title for the big ol' weirdos. 
  We got out of the pool shortly after, slightly creeped out. It was all 'jolly good' - or so we thought. THE WEIRDOS HAD MIGRATED TO THE CHILDRENS POOL. AND THEY WERE STILL STARING. They couldn't even be subtle about it, could they? Ugh. Hopefully, they won't be there next week. And hopefully, nothing like this will happen to you; but if it already has, hey let's moan about how disgusting guys can be?
TTYL BOO;)
-Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment