Wednesday 24 October 2012

I think I'm doing the whole teenager thing wrong



 Sometimes I stop scrolling endlessly down my tumblr dash and think about what exactly I do with my life; absolutely nothing. There are people younger than me that have so much talent, and do amazing, splendiferous things with their lives and my every single day of my life schedule of scrolling down tumblr, eating and generally lazing about feels like it will never compare. Other people my age have normal 'teenage fun' and actually get things done while I sit around being stupidly lazy; and that's the thing. I could get up and do something, but I'm just too lazy and too tired and aHHS WQDLIEWOA ALL I WANT TO DO IS YELL AND KEYBOARD SMASH BECAUSE I AM EXTREMELY MAD AT MYSELF BECAUSE I'M CLEARLY DOING THIS WHOLE TEENAGER THING WRONG WELP.
 In fact, starting right now, I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING USEFUL AND/OR ANYTHING NOT INVOLVING TUMBLR. Yep. I'm interested to see how long I can keep this up for if I'm being honest!◡‿◡✿
 In other news, I'm seriously craving these stickers from Artbox;


I can just imagine sticking them everywhere, from boring schoolbooks and plain sketchbook covers, to my walls, on my friend's backs, wherever! I'm definately getting some next time I have a little money (I'm not sure if that'll be soon though!'.
-Jadeლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

No comments:

Post a Comment