Tuesday 30 October 2012

I don't know what to call this

 Today I went round Alex's house and we worked on our Halloween costumes (photos soon)! Before I went, however, I decided to have a random photoshoot in my room, because why not?:')
AM I KAWAII ENOUGH YET?!!?!??!
um am I doing it right
GRRRRRRRRRR
I dunno why people always ask if my glasses are real, of course they're real MY BAD EYESIGHT IS NO JOKE MY FRIENDS.
WOOO PARTAYING
Oh hey mushroom wow really I agree nice talking to you
Meow I love this jumper it's so cosyyyyy
Jumper-River Island
Eye Necklace-Topshop
Cat Comb Necklace-DIY
Ariel Pin-DIY
Star Badge-I got it from school for doing well in textiles hehe
Eye Bow-DIY
Triangle Ring-DIY

  Anyway as I was saying today I was making my sonic screwdriver, it turned out alrighttt^.^ Alex made her axe bass (she's going as Marceline from Adventure Time) and it turned out *faaaabulous*. One day till Halloweeeen!
 Have a fantabulous day/nightt
~Jadeლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)




3 comments:

  1. AWWW, YOU LOOK SO ADORBS <3
    Your glasses are like effing fabuuuloussss as well!

    POST YOUR HALLOWEEN PICTURES, I WANNA SEE!!

    http://psychedelicdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks!:D I'm going to put them up at the end of my next post hopefully(^v^)I didn't manage to get many though D:<3

      Delete